Restaurant is a very good business and one of the busiest one too. Therefore to fulfill any position in this business, you should know that you are going to work in a touch condition which vacation or resting time will be quite limited. You won’t find much free time. In addition, if you want to apply for a job in a restaurant as an accountant, you can use the following resume samples below for more idea.
Note: All of the resumes below are not belong to businessoz.com. Credit is given to the original site via link in “Source” that you can visit the original page there.
Restaurant Accountant Manager Resume Sample
540, Great Road,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 01234
(567) 794 123.
University of Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, May 1993.
Dean’s List Student-GPA: 3.1-Honors Internship Program
Executive Vice-President/Fundraising Chairman :-
- Arranged special activities that raised over $15,000.
- Escorted the meetings and coordinated activities.
- Acted as link between faculty and campus public.
- Served as a team head in Boy’s Champion Club.
1992 to Present PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES,Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Managed accounting operations and accounts payable department.
- Ensured use of correct accounts payable control factors.
- Reconciled bank and credit card accounts.
- Reviewed the general ledger and made adjustments for internal management transactions.
- Arranged road tax papers for trucks throughout the state.
- Supervise inventory transmissions among branch locations.
1988 to 1991 PPG INDUSTRIES, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Manager/Pay Phone Technician
- Offered administration, presentation estimation and guidance to technical staff of 6 assigned authority’s to collect revenues while maintaining equipment.
- Accept bank accounts and handled secretarial record keeping.
- Carried out business and technical activities.
1989 to 1992 H.J. HEINZ COMPANY, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Directed allowance activities for consecutive seasons, including bank account resolution, financial record keeping, and food preparation.
- Directly supervised staff of 20 employees.
- Achieved Black Belt, Karate Championship.
Uechi Karate Academy – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania .
Sample Restaurant Accountant Resume
123 Main Street
Washington DC, 22068
To obtain a Restaurant Accountant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Highlights of Qualifications:
Strong accomplished experience in Restaurant accounting
Operational knowledge of POS system, tracking costs and preparing payroll
In-depth knowledge in the fields of Accounting and Accounts Payable
Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
Ability to accurately calculate accounting and payment of invoices due
Strong 10 Key calculator skills
Proficient in MS Office, Word, and Excel
Amazing ability to multi-task and handle challenging priorities
Extremely organized with detailed attention
Strong written and verbal skills
Restaurant Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Parker and Lynch, Williford, AR
Prepared monthly restaurant P&L, and other reports used by operations personnel.
Followed up with restaurants regarding discrepancies found in weekly reporting.
Monitored store paid outs and ensure adequate support and approval.
Created and maintained various audit reports and summaries, including operational drivers, to Operations and RA Supervisor.
Completed monthly close processes, journal entries and reconciliations relating to revenue, expense, and cash.
Restaurant Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Panda Restaurant Group, Williford, AR
Reviewed and maintained records and supported schedules.
Calculated all tax except income tax and ensured it is filed timely and accurately.
Completed external and internal audit packets.
Assisted in the development and compliance of accounting procedures, systems, and practices.
Proposed and implemented process improvements for areas of responsibility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
Bookkeeper Accountant Resume Sample
1234 Sample cresent, garland, texas, USA
Accountant with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Areas of expertise include Bank Reconciliations, Simply Accounting, Generating Purchase Orders, Payroll (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service(insert your proven track record). Fluent in portuguese and English, takes initiative , collaborative , planning ability .
eric takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, garland, texas, 2004 to Present
- Completed a bank US, CDN and EURO reconciliation of the entire simply accounting database for a 7 year old company.
Completed audit of all expenses for past 1 year.
- Trained 4 junior bookkeeper and update, document and create book keeping processes
- Implemented processes including sales and expense , payroll process, partnership holding company dividends payment and establish simply accounting payroll process.
- Worked with / under the direction of our companies book keeper and accountant
- Generated accurate quarterly and yearly financial statements for the past 7 years.
- Updated all transaction dates to match the dates listed on our bank statements for past year.
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Accountant.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2001
- North American Accountant Society
- National Accounting Association
post secondary training
- food, nutrition & health Degree, University of texas, 2003
- Accountant Diploma, College of garland, 2003
- Accounting Certificate, texas Technical Institute, 2010
- Accounting Society, Fundraiser, 2001 – Present.
- children’s hospital los angeles Accounting, Treasurer, 2000 – Present.
Accounting Payable Clerk Resume
58, High-way, 9th floor,
A career in the financial field where budgeting experience will be advanced.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- More than twenty two years of massive experiences in financial statement control, handling public relations, and sales.
- Adaptable to new concepts and responsibilities.
PROFFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Manager: XYZ Company, England, UK (1998).
Supervise all restaurant and theater operations, including cash handling, preparing invoices, inventory task, accounting and data entry in Silver software. Supervise staff of 25. Hands-on management style;
Supervisor admired my interest and skills in customer service. Coordinate different organizational events and parties with suppliers.
1995 to 1998 AYAYA Systems, Sioux Falls, NY Manager
Executed business and technological activities. Provided management, performance evaluation and training to technical staff of 100. Hand over authority to collect revenues while keeping equipment.
Reconciled bank accounts and handled administrative record maintaining.
- MBA: Criminal Justice, University of Chicago, USA (1985).
- Three years of training in management, wine tasting and goal setting.
Playing Chess, fishing and swimming.
Provided upon request.
Incoming search terms:
- restaurant accountant resume
- restaurant bookkeeper resume
- restaurant accounting resume