Insurance Claims Resume
54, East 67 Street,
Binghamton, New York, 03299,
Want a strong and challenging position as a claim adjuster.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
- Experience of more than 8 years in the field of the insurance claims.
- In-depth knowledge of the basic insurance policies, procedures and strategies.
- Sound knowledge of the federal, state and local law.
- Exceptionally good communication and demonstration skills
- Great knowledge of computers such as word, power point, excel etc.
A-One Insurance, Binghamton, New York
Insurance Claim Assistant, 2005-present
As an insurance claim adjuster responsibilities include direct deal with the policy holders and evaluate the claims from initial to final reports. Main purpose was to achieve optimum customer satisfaction and access coverage, liability and damages. Represented the company in front of the third party and for court case appoints the legal representative.
A-One Insurance Co., Cazenovia, New York
Insurance Claim Clerk, 2001-2005
Responsibilities include preliminary conversations with the clients, third party and policy holders. Keep a track record of all paperwork’s. Investigated policy pricing and strategies of the competitors.
New York University, New York
Bachelor of Science in Economics
Mr. Mark Dolson
Sweet Home Insurance, Binghamton, New York
Insurance Claims Resumes
|DATE OF BIRTH / AGE:||23 October 1976 / 32|
|ADDRESS:||42 Brickwork Drive|
|CONTACT NUMBER:||Home: +61 3 5329 4172 Work: +61 3 6632 6688|
|EDUCATION:||RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia (February 1996- November 1999)
Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
|SKILLS & TRAINING:||
|January 2004 – Current||CGU
|January 2000 – August 2003||Traxos
|INTERESTS / ACTIVITIES:||I am an AFL fanatic and barrack for Carlton attending most of their games. I like to cook mainly BBQ food for friends and family and spending time with my two Labradors.|
|REFERENCES:||References on request|
Insurance claims officer sample resume
13 Merchant St
Newfield NSW 2222
0000 000 000
(02) 6666 8888
I am a thorough and motivated professional with a strong desire to progress in the insurance industry. My background in customer service and my end-to-end claims experience have endowed me with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a passion for helping people and businesses solve their risk problems. Thriving in a fast-paced environment, I am a strong negotiator and a solid team player with an analytical approach. Above all, I am looking for a stimulating position in an energetic and supportive team where I can continue to develop my experience in claims management, and progress within the organisation to a management role.
Twinstar is a leading Australian motor vehicle insurer, offering a wide range of motor vehicle insurance and risk management products and services.
- Manage, prepare and assess claims
- Ensure claims are settled in accordance with policy and company guidelines
- Promptly advise clients of decisions regarding claims
- Deny claims where applicable
- Liaise with repairers or suppliers when needed
- Apply creative problem-solving to selected claims, while adhering to policy definitions and regulations
- Develop and maintain relationships with range of stakeholders
- Handle claims electronically on in-house data management system
- Thorough documentation and general office administration
- Consistently exceeded monthly claims processing KPIs by at least 20% since starting in 2009
- Successfully processed hundreds of claims, including approving and processing claims payments
GIP is a household name in insurance, dealing with a wide range of general, health and life risk products.
- Provided support to customers regarding progress of claims, policy content and customer’s responsibilities
- Upsold policies
- Resolved queries and complaints in a professional and swift manner
- Coordinated underwriters, loss adjustors and claims officers to attend to claim
- Met daily and monthly KPIs
- Learned new database and risk products quickly
- Met KPIs in a time pressured environment
- Successfully bolstered company profits through upselling while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Handled inbound customer enquiries
- Suggested specific solutions to customer insurance problems
- Successfully handled customer complaints in an empathetic and professional manner
- Met and regularly exceeded daily KPIs
- Exercised exceptional listening skills
My interests include yoga, cycling, and hiking.
Japanese – fluent speech, intermediate written.
|Reggie Conway – Claims Administrator
Phone:(02) 9999 0000
|Ken Tucky – Customer Care Manager
Phone:(02) 6666 6666