Announcement Of New Employee Joining
To: [RECIPIENT, ex. Sales Staff]
From: [YOUR NAME]
Date: [DATE, ex. July 5, 1998]
Subject: [NAME & POSITION, ex. Bill Williams to be Sales Manager]
It is my pleasure to announce that [NAME, ex. Bill Williams] will be joining our company on August 1, 1998 in the position of [STATE POSITION, ex. Sales Manager].
[BRIEFLY STATE EMPLOYEE'S PROFESSIONAL HISTORY, ex. Bill has been with our competitor, ABC Corp. for five years. He brings with him over thirteen years of experience in the computer industry and has been with several top software firms, such as Eclipse Enterprises, Spark Software and Cloud Development.]
Join me in welcoming [FIRST NAME, ex. Bill] to our company]!
Sample New Employee Introduction
I’d like to introduce you to our newest employee. Mike Martin has accepted our offer of employment as a marketing manager. His first day is (date). Please join us at 4 p.m. in the main conference room for appetizers and drinks to meet Mike and welcome him to the company on his first day.
Mike has fifteen years of experience in increasingly responsible roles within marketing at several companies. In his most recent position, Mike managed marketing for (Company Name). His experience is enhanced by his Bachelor’s degree in Business with a Marketing major. He is currently working on his MBA in his spare time.
As Marketing Manager, Mike is responsible for the overall leadership of the marketing department and the marketing staff. He reports to (Name – Title) Specifically, Mike will lead our efforts in these areas:
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Managing distribution channels for products.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Managing media and marketing staff and external PR agencies.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
Mike will work closely with the product development teams. His office is (Location).
Thanks for joining me in welcoming Mike to the team.
Name of Department Manager / Boss
Incoming search terms:
- joining letter format for employee
- new employee announcement
- announcement format sample
- sample joining letter format for employee
- new employee announcement template
- new company announcement template