Bplan: Insurance Agency Business Plan
Quaestor Services is in the process of being formed as a sole proprietorship owned and operated by Sheila Claflin. This plan is written as a guide for financing, start-up and management of this new business and will also serve as the basis for measurement. The following is a summary of the main points of this plan.
- The objectives of Quaestor are to generate a profit, grow at a challenging and manageable rate, and to be a good citizen in the community.
- The mission of Quaestor is to provide products and services with high quality, protection and value pricing.
- The keys to success for Quaestor are variety of business services and products, personal contact, timely and accurate service, development of one-to-one relationships, and a reputation of honesty and integrity.
- The primary products offered will be from Whelnoan Insurance Company, and the added value to small businesses will be the accounting and financial services offered.
- The local market for this business is wide open. Whelnoan Insurance Company has captured 23% of the market share and is considered the second largest insurance company in Plainstate.
- In the first year of operation, a customer base is being established. Over 85% of the new and established insurance business will renew each year creating compounding growth in sales of over 200% with limited increase in operational expense.
In conclusion, as shown in the highlights chart below, this plan projects rapid growth over the next three years with a profit forecasted in the second year of operation and continuing into future years of operation. Implementing this plan, will ensure that Quaestor Services becomes a profitable venture.
Free Insurance Agency Business Plan
It should be noted that there is no special software required to use these templates. All business plans come in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel format. Each business plan features:
- Excecutive Summary
- Company and Financing Summary
- Products and Services Overview
- Strategic Analysis with current research!
- Marketing Plan
- Personnel Plan
- 3 Year Advanced Financial Plan
- Expanded Financial Plan with Monthly Financials
- FREE 30 Page Sample Private Placement Memorandum
- FREE PowerPoint Presentation for Banks, Investors, or Grant Companies!
- All plans are updated for 2011!
1.0 Executive Summary
The purpose of this business plan is to raise $100,000 for the development of an independent insurance agency and financial planning firm while showcasing the expected financials and operations over the next three years. The Insurance Agency, Inc. (“the Company”) is a New York based corporation that will provide sales of insurance products (among a number of carriers) as well as sales of annuities and mutual funds. The Company was founded in 2009 by John Doe.
Free Auto Insurance Agency Business Plan (Outline)
Auto Insurance Agency Business Plan Executive Summary
The executive summary for your Auto Insurance Agency Business should be written last. It should include the main people involved in your Auto Insurance Agency Business and their experience related to the Auto Insurance Agency Business. There should be a brief description of what the Auto Insurance Agency Business entails. Your Auto Insurance Agency Business should include some brief financial statements such as loans you will require and profit/loss statements for the first 3 years.
The should be your short term and long term objectives for your Auto Insurance Agency Business.
What is the main mission for your Auto Insurance Agency Business.
Keys to Success
A few bullet points to briefly describe why your Auto Insurance Agency Business will be a success.
Auto Insurance Agency Business
The Executive Summary must capture the essence of your proposed Auto Insurance Agency Business. Try to keep the summary as brief as possible. Whether you are preparing this proposal for a venture capitalist, banker, or your boss, it is imperative that your summary be of the highest quality. These individuals may be flooded with requests for assistance.
Since the summary is a distillation of your plan, you might want to complete this section after you complete the rest of your Auto Insurance Agency Business Plan. Or write the summary first, then create the Auto Insurance Agency Business Plan and then go back to the summary, improve it and insure its consistency with the rest of your plan.
Since your objective is to lure the reader to want more information, your summary should have the following elements:
- It should be concise – you have one or two minutes to tell someone about your business.
- It should be exciting
- It should communicate how your business concept is unique
No matter how long you spent developing and honing your business plan, the reader of the plan will only spend five minutes reading it! It’s important to make those five minutes work to your favor. You may have the most meticulous and well-crafted business plan imaginable – in the end, however, the best plan is the one that entices the reader.
Surprisingly, many Auto Insurance Agency Business plans neglect to include their formal name, address and principal contact. Please ensure that you leave a number that is attended. If the business plan recipient can’t reach you in one or two attempts, they will move on to the next proposal. Make sure this information is on your proposal – there is a prominent location on the front cover to put this information. Feel free to repeat the information in the Executive Summary.
Incoming search terms:
- insurance agency business plan template
- free insurance agency business plan template
- insurance agency business plan sample
- sample insurance agency business plan
- insurance agency business plan
- insurance agent business plan
- business plan insurance agency
- insurance business plan
- sample insurance business plan
- Insurance Business Plan Template Free